Thursday, December 3, 2009

way to be emo girl.

You sang the other day.
I listened from afar,
as per normal.
It was so ironic the words,

almost funny.

You sang about a second chance.
Time to be redeemed.
loving people.
And the like.

I found it funny because you,
never gave a chance,
nor any time.
And I am not sure you can love others,
like you love yourself.

I want you to prove me wrong.
Give me the light of day
A chance for all to come clear,
and become real.
but you won't.

You're wrapped up in yourself.
Your clique.
Your mind.
Your preconceived notions.

I'm saddened that you're like the rest.
Listening without talking.
Believing without seeing.
Maybe you'll change.

Until you do, I'll sit here.
In my own quiant way.
Listening to the music that plays.
Waiting and wondering...
Hoping for a moment,
to play my song,
and hope you sing along.

0 comments: