Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mission update!

Here's a little update for y'all on the mission trip...

Thanks to my gel group holding the carwash the past Saturday to help raise funds for me to go I am 600 short of going on the trip!! And that's pretty dang cool! I also found out that I'll be able to go to "the aspen of Germany", maybe Bolgaria (?), and will definantly be helping with a church plant in Jena and Berlin. Which is thrilling to me! All the rest of the mission info is listed below in a previous post (its not hard to find...its labeled "Mission yo!" and has a logo attached). Gonna need some positive thought and prayer support to raise the next bit, so if you could lend yours that would be great! Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me so far! You guys are amazing!

0 comments: