Thursday, August 20, 2009

back to school

School has offically started, and of course I am a day behind. Not that I mind that one bit ha ha. So far nothing looks like its going to be overly stressful or hard, but knowing my luck and planning skills it will get there. Right now I'm just enjoying being able to relax at school and not have too much to worry about before all the rushof school and activities start.
Last night was my first time back at gel group since I left in May. It was so nice to be able to connect back with people who are amazing and get to talk about life and how everything is going and what we feel about life and so on. I really missed gel group over the summer. This sunday will be my first day back at church too. I'm not sure how that will go so much, but at least I know that my gel will be there!
Hopefully this weekend there'll be some awesome fun time with friends I haven't seen in forever (ok three months) and the rest of my room might getput back together. Its not terribly bad right now, but itsnot its best either. Oh how love moving in....ha ha ha.
There realy isnt much to blog abou right now. I'm still worn out from driving and just want to sleep for th most part. So I think that's what I'm going to do before my next class. Peace.

0 comments: