Friday, August 21, 2009

Love language?

So, being the sappy romantic kinda bored me, I decided to take one of those "What's your love language" tests. It came out exactly what I thought it would, so it really didnt surprise me any. Here's the results if you want to check them out...
Test Results:
Percent Language Score

20%Words of Affirmation 6

27%Quality Time 8

0%Receiving Gifts

13%Acts of Service 4

40%Physical Touch 12

How to Interpret Your Profile Score
Your highest score indicates your primary love language. Your second highest score indicates your secondary love language. If two scores are identical, you are bi-lingual(you have two Primary love languages). If the scores of your primary language and your secondary language are close(for example, 10 and 9 respectively), it indicates both are important to you. The highest possible score for any one love language is 12. Having a clear picture of your primary and secondary love languages will explain much of your past behavior. Think back over the past and ask yourself, "What have I most often requested of my spouse?" Chances are your answer will lie within the scope of your primary and secondary love languages. You have been requesting that which would meet your deepest need for emotional love. Your requests, however, might have come across as nagging or criticizing and thus drove your spouse away.


Obviously, I crave touch and time from any person that I am in a romantic relationship. Which I knew in the first place. And I'm pretty sure those who know me extremely well can attest to the truth of that test. Its pretty neat to see that gifts doesnt even get a score. That's not to say that I dont like getting gifts- I totally appreciate flowers on occassion!- but its just shows even more that "You can't buy me (my)love".

In other stuff, I am house sitting for people in my gel group and its pretty nice. Can't say I dont like being off of campus for the weekend and away from all the excitement of school. Speaking of which, its going well. Can't really complain about it thus far. Though I have a feeling that starting work next week and juggling 18 hours will be pretty tough. Nothing I cant handle! Tomorrow looks like its going to be a pretty great day :) I'm looking forward to getting out and maybe hitting the mall and a movie with some friends I havent seen in a while. Good weekend ahead for sure.

0 comments: