Monday, February 23, 2009

E-mail!

As we all know, or now will know, I was offered an internship with Kontaktmission for this summer to Germany. I'm really excited about it! Its going to be a ten week stay and will involve everything from youth work to church planting. Today was the first day I received contact about it! Yay! First e-mail for luck and good wishes! It was the best part of the day :) Reading happy emails about that is always exciting!
Back to the mission, I'll be in Stuttgart/Jena Germany. I leave May 20th and return August 10th (or something close to the date in august). The trip costs a bit, but it covers my ticket, meals, boarding, materials, training, travel there...pretty well everything but souviners. Hopefully, I'll be able to raise the money in time to get there (if you'd like to support e-mail me).
The main thing I'm asking for from everyone is to pray that the trip goes well and that communication is understood and that everyone has a good time and the work needed is done. Prayer is the most important part of any trip!!
So yeah! that's the fun part of the day! Reading an awesome e-mail! :)

0 comments: