Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hsm #2

Ok, after a few days of anticipation, I guess I'll go ahead and explain the last post. The song is we're all in this together right? It talks about how we're not alone, everyone is helping everyone and we're all equal. Sound familiar? Remember how Jesus sent the disciples out 2 by 2....so they wouldn't have to go it alone? Or how the church in Acts sold all their belongings to live communially so no one would want and everyone was on an equal level? Or how about when God said that He loves everyone equally? That's what I find in the song. Pretty much the entire HSM series I can relate to the gospel....if you're not into that I really don't recommend watching that movie with me. Or Corpse bride for that matter. But yeah...that's the short version of it. One day I'll expand more I guess.

0 comments: