Friday, March 27, 2009

planning and a story

Today was the day we were to start looking at the next semester and begin planning classes. Mine doesn't look to terribly bad, but it will be a little stressing. I'm kinda excited about it because I'll get to learn some new stuff...I'm just debating over two classes....yeah. But it seems weird to be planning this out....cause God tends to mess up the plans that we have for the future. Well not mess up, but rearrange. He also tells us not to boast about the future...planning and talking about classes is like boasting. Maybe not. I might be stretching for something to relate. Ok. Switching subjects.

46Then they came to Jericho. As Jesus and his disciples, together with a large crowd, were leaving the city, a blind man, Bartimaeus (that is, the Son of Timaeus), was sitting by the roadside begging. 47When he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

48Many rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!"

49Jesus stopped and said, "Call him." So they called to the blind man, "Cheer up! On your feet! He's calling you." 50Throwing his cloak aside, he jumped to his feet and came to Jesus.

51"What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked him.
The blind man said, "Rabbi, I want to see."

52"Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.



i like that story

0 comments: