Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Diva

Things I should be doing instead of blogging/being a bum:
  • Working on my research paper
  • Writing one of three minor papers
  • Redoing religion paper
  • Working on granny squares
  • Studying for algebra or counseling test
  • Finding a cure for cancer
  • Packing
  • Mothers' day cards
  • Cleaning my room
  • Doing laundry
This list is also known as the "Things I'm not doing right now because I'm having an ongoing diva moment and don't feel like doing anything but focusing on me." It's been one of those days. You know, when things don't start right from the start and then get bad and are probably okay but because things didn't go how you planned you want to just diva out about it and hold on to the feelings of "this is not okay." Since I haven't had one of these days in a long while, I'm going to declare it a-ok to have one today. Best watch out for some attitude and finger snapping. Not really. I'm more of a hold it in kinda person. I'm pretty sure some shrinks would say that's not good for a stable and healthy mind, oh well.

Anyway, I have made some progress on the afghan. It's been sewn together for a while now and last night I added in the black between the stem and cap. However, I don't have a picture of that. I do have the sewn together picture, so let's just look at that and try to ignore the scrap yarn and the orange carpet.

0 comments: