Sunday, May 8, 2011

Glee...!

Yesterday my friend E and I went to Pembroke Mall up in Va to see Harry Shum Jr. For those of you who don't know, he's the dancer from Glee. Yesterday, he missed his flight so we had to go back today. We did and we got pictures of him, one with him (i look not as awesome as i should have) and got things signed by him! It was fun and we had a generally good time. It was neat how we got to see him and talk and everything. Can't wait till I can meet many more people like him!!

I was going to share some pictures of my plants, however, it's going to take forever to load up those pictures so I'll save those for a separate . Plus I've got to get back to working on this afghan. I really want to get it done before Wednesday when I have to take my finals. Can't wait for school to be done and over!

0 comments: