Saturday, August 28, 2010

lack of umph

Its the first weekend of the school year and already I'm being a huge procrastinator. I have a book report that is due Monday and I would like to get it and its partner done so I don't have to worry about it. However, I am sitting here on skype talking to one of my friends in Germany and listening to music while I contemplate doing more than just opening the book. I'm also playing the 'try to ignore the pingpong ball that keeps flying at me' game. Seriously people. I am not a target. Also waiting for three o'clock to roll around so my friend and I can get to work watching our online course lectures. This semester I'm really trying to have a decent gpa and get everything done. Its just so hard when you have absolutely zero motivation sometimes. Like today. Today I would love to be at the beach laying out and enjoying the sun. But I got to do homework. Silly silly homework.

0 comments: