Sunday, August 8, 2010

Poor car

Once again, my car has delayed my departure to the east and has caused me great anxiety. Yesterday I took my car in for a new engine. Which was supposed to be here over a week ago so that I would be able to leave and enjoy a week of beaches and relaxing before starting classes. Its really aggravating, but in a few days I'll be on my way to school. Hopefully. I really hate taking my car in to be worked on, because of all the whatifs. What if they find something worse wrong (not that much else can go wrong when you're getting your entire engine replaced), what if they find my super girly blanket? What if they take my fan? My poor helpless fan! Will they laugh because I had (exactly!) 220,000 miles? Be impressed with the awesome waxing job I did? Which was pretty impressive. My car shines like a LED flashlight right now. Its pretty awesome.

So now, until my car gets fixed, I am still in Missouri. Still packing. Well, I'm not packing. I'm putting off packing because I'm sulking that I didn't get to leave when I wanted to. All that I have done is my clothes are rolled. That's it. Today, at some point, I hope to pack up my two plastic drawers. And maybe the books. I have so many new books I don't know which to take, but I don't want to run out of reading material. Maybe I'll just take all of them haha.


Speaking of books, just finished Jesusland last night. It is a must read for every and anyone. So good.

Well, that is all for now. Tata for now.

0 comments: